Thursday, August 13, 2009

If You Haven't Got It, Don't Flaunt It

Have you ever noticed that the women most likely to dress immodestly are those least qualified to do so? I have. Like, at the mall, the ones with the bare midriffs are usually on the chubby side, to be generous. Just lettin' it all hang out.

Well, I was at a pool party last night, and a relative of mine, whom I will call Diane*, wore some kind of one-piece bikini. I'm sure she thought it was super hot and super modest, but it really didn't look good on her. Her boyish figure had no shape to hold it up. My wife, on the other hand, has ample, bountiful bosoms, but doesn't like to show off.

The swimsuit made me gag, not only because Diane* was half-naked, but also because it was like looking at a 10-year-old boy. Or Robin Monroe in Six Days Seven Nights. I didn't say anything because I wanted to be polite, but I hope she never wears it again.

We ought to have some standards of decency. I encourage women everywhere to dress modestly and respectfully. Especially if they are not hot.

* Name changed to protect the innocent. And so I don't get hate mail from my relatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment